Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Jane


My favourite photos of my friend Jane. This LO is part of an album on my trips down south to the Wairarapa - although Jane lives over on the coast these were taken during a trip Jools & I made from the farm. I'm just loving the BG Blitzen papers - for a range that is supposedly a Christmas theme they have such a Pasifica feel. My other new favourite Pasifica thing are the range of stamps from Kiwi-Impressions in Nelson - this time I used Pacifica Petal & embossed it. That has really been one of the great things about being on holiday. I've been able to play with all my toys at leisure & try out things like stamping etc which I've always been a bit nervous about.
Journalling reads:
"Jane, Jools & I met over 20 years ago and have been together through some of the best & worst times of our lives. Over the years everything has changed & nothing has. Still friends. Still the same! Te Horo 2005"

5 Comments:

Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Clare darling...I love it. Will you hand write all my journaling for me...I love your handwriting! And gotta love what you did with the Blizen papers...love it and you! Jules

8:11 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Beautiful job---she's a very pretty lady too. Agree with Jules, your handwriting is very nice.
Great layout.
Grandma Katie

9:24 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

i love it! so glad that you have the time to play! i'm just a little jealous!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

You are so right, that paper is perfect for a more Pacific Island feel. Now I see it used that way it is hard to see it used for Christmas at all. No wonder you love it, so versatile. And the LO is excellent. Glad I stopped by.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

I LOVE< LOVE> it!!! It does go perfect with your photos and love your embossing/stamping too! Good job!!And real handwriting too!!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home