Sunday, April 16, 2006

Lots of finishing up & cleaning up



getting done this weekend. I finally finished another little 6x6 "Granny's Brag Book" for a friend - this time for a boy and in blues & yellow. There are 18 pages in all - here are the title page & a couple of others.

Also got the March LO done - the photo of Anne & Ken didn't download so well but still it marks the place until perhaps I can get a better copy. The quote underneath it reads:
"Be my heart's prop.
In the waste places be a shade-giving tree.
Be good to me!
The night is long, the dawn is far away.
Be a small light, be a sudden joy,
Be my daily bread." - Rachel

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Oh Clare...
I just love the granny brag book (as I'm sure the receipent will too!) And I love your month in review album. I think that as time goes on that will become a treasure for you! Hope you get lots of scrapping in during this vacation.
Maria

3:49 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

beautiful pages! love the brag book! and your month in review pages are such a good idea!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home