Saturday, March 04, 2006

I should be scrappping not blogging ...

but just had to share this new link for the Gaucho Girl site where there are some rather gorgeous freebies to download. Although many are designed for digital scrapping they can still be printed out and used traditionally. My favourite at the moment is the "Diva mini-kit" which I'm hoping to use today on a little girls birthday card.

I have a few things on the go over at the scrapdesk this week but a lack of planning on my part has meant I've come a little "unstuck". Why oh why did I stick everything down and THEN remember there was nowhere for the journalling?? Duh!

I finally got my embossing templates out too this week and have been having fun playing with them. There are some girls in Tauranga who deal in the "Lasting Impressions" templates - must find out if they have a website up and running yet and I will include a link.

But for now, back to the desk I go! Later!

9 Comments:

Blogger Nancy patricia said...

Supporting you 123.hp.com/setup 6978

10:16 PM  
Blogger edward joe said...

hp envy 5661 install

4:24 AM  
Blogger jerome ken said...

123.hp.com/dj3723

11:12 PM  
Blogger John Willigan said...

hp.com

10:44 PM  
Blogger Alex Jones said...

Are you in search of 123.hp.com/setup 3830 instructions? Suggest you visit our HP webpage or portal and download the device setup manual.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Jack Froest said...


Step 1. Unplug and restart your 123.hp.com printer
Step 2. Check cables or wireless connection
Step 3. Uninstall and reinstall your printer
Step 4. Install the latest 123.hp.com/setup driver for your printer
Step 5. Run the printing troubleshooter
Step 6. Clear and reset the print spooler
Step 7. Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10
Step 8. Change a printer's status to "online"


8:48 AM  
Blogger Jack Froest said...



123.hp.com
123.hp.com/setup

hp printer drivers
hp printer setup
hp printer driver mac
hp printer driver windows

8:49 AM  
Blogger mathg said...

123 hp-printer-setup, 123.hp/setup.com, 123. hp.com/setup, hp/123.com, 123:hp.com,

9:33 PM  
Blogger serve said...

123.hp.com/setupĀ 2652

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home