Saturday, March 04, 2006

I found it!

The link for Simply Impressed here in NZ that is! My mind, however, is not so easily found.

I love this stuff and Kelley & the girls are the only NZ retailers for this line. I saw their product at the SENZ expo here in Manukau last year and fell in love with it. They had a great stand there and were so patient with "dummies" like me!

They really do give the best customer service - I've never been disappointed and they are just so helpful. If there is ever any kind of delay with your order they tell you about it! How rare is that these days! (An ongoing gripe with me - the way some companies seem to think once they have your credit card number they never need communicate with you again! But enough of that before I go off on a completely different tangent!)

So, top marks for Kelley & Simply Impressions. It's well worth a visit with them!